- (chiefly, humorous) form of Mistaken form
- 1996 October 21, "Phase" <I1700004@VM.SC.EDU>, "Re: What is MUD?", rec.games.frp.dnd, Usenet, Since I only have a shoddy understanding of the internet, obviously I need to be educated, eh? Educamate me Mr. Man.
- 1998 August 14, "!Frank" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Re: WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF THE COSBY KIDS?", rec.arts.tv, Usenet, This is not spam, btw. Go to: http://www.spark.org . Educamate yourself.
- 2005 February 5, "SuperGumby [SBS MVP]", "Re: Resolution was Re: RWW Security was compromised.", microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs, Usenet, Well, after the storm in a teacup Susan, I see no reason why a 'password' is not as effective as a 'passphrase'. maybe you could educamate me.
- 2006 December 17, Sancho Panza <email@example.com>, "Re: Jews Strive To Restore Christmas Trees At Seattle Airport", alt.abortion, et al., Usenet, You're the one calling people stupid. Educamate us.
- 2007 August 15, "What Me Worry?", "Re: Bad day for rightwingers and it'll get worse, much worse", alt.politics, Usenet, "My, my, how little you know about politics." Why not educamate us? I can't wait.
- 2007 October 22, Ophelia <O@nix.co.uk>, "Re: Violet [SNUK]", rec.arts.tv.uk.coronation-st, Usenet, But see, ya 'ave to be educamated to un'erston' such poetry!