- The act of cramming.
- Information hastily memorized; as, a cram from an examination.
- A warp having more than two threads passing through each dent or split of the reed.
- To press, force, or drive, particularly in filling, or in thrusting one thing into another; to stuff; to crowd; to fill to superfluity; as, to cram anything into a basket; to cram a room with people.
- To fill with food to satiety; to stuff.
- To put hastily through an extensive course of memorizing or study, as in preparation for an examination; as, a pupil is crammed by his tutor.
- Study hard, swot.
- To eat greedily, and to satiety; to stuff.
- To make crude preparation for a special occasion, as an examination, by a hasty and extensive course of memorizing or study.
- marc, Marc
- mrca, MRCA